Max and Darwyn colouring

Max and Darwyn colouring

Monday, February 18, 2013

Darwyn is walking

This post is long overdue.  Darwyn started walking at roughly 10 and 1/2 months.  We've been slowly accumulating evidence of bipedal locomotion.  I finally got some videos uploaded to you tube.  The videos are pretty old.  Now she really moves!

Videos of Darwyn walking:


This last video doesn't have much walking.  It's also long.  But near the beginning you hear Darwyn say "daddy" pretty clearly.

And here are some pictures of Darwyn playing dress ups with mommy.







3 comments:

  1. Go Darwyn! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um - that was from me! don't know why it put my blog instead of my name?

      Delete
    2. You fail at the internet. But thanks anyway! :)

      Delete