Max and Darwyn colouring

Max and Darwyn colouring

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Max's first haircut: don't quit your day job, daddy

Dad gave Max his first haircut today despite fierce resistance from mommy.  Grampa Gutoski will undoubtedly be very happy.

Max sat obediently watching his puppet show on TV while I snipped away.  Occasionally he would grow more interested in what I was doing than what the puppets on TV were doing, at which times cutting his hair became impossible and I had to wait until the TV had regained his interest to continue.  We didn't get any pictures of the actual cutting -- it was a delicate enough maneuver without the added worry of photography.


Not too bad, if I do say so myself.  Perhaps I won't quit my day job (whatever that is).

1 comment:

  1. Great Aunt Mel said to me in an e-mail:
    "Awe, I liked his longer hairs!!"

    Seems like I'm taking it from all sides here. Oh well, at least Max is now ready for military service.

    ReplyDelete