Max and Darwyn colouring

Max and Darwyn colouring

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Does Darwyn look like mommy?

There has been much discussion around Waterloo about whether Darwyn resembles her me or not.  Given her blond hair and blue eyes most are inclined to claim that she looks like Gus (although she is not the exact duplicate that Max is).  Anyway, for the benefit of those who did not know me as a toddler I have uploaded a few photos.  My apologies for the poor quality of the photos of me (they are old) and the repeat photos of Darwyn.  

Baby Darwyn (to refresh your memory):


Baby Greta:


4 comments:

  1. She does look like you in some of these! I really noticed it seeing her "live" though. But what struck me more about these photos is, wow, do YOU ever look like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that is not as surprising....that said, I don't think I look like me at all :)

      Delete
  2. Do we have any pictures of Gus with cute curly hair adorned with a flower? That would really help me make a judgement call. If there isn't one of historical significance, I will accept something more current.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious...I'll work on it. For now you will have to satisfy yourself with the emasculating picture of Gus pretending to give birth that we posted last year :)

      Delete